Friday 9 December 2016

Stampendous Fox Friend.

Good evening all.
I am sorry that I have been absent but I have had a nasty cold for 2 weeks but I am finally starting to feel a little better........but I have passed my germs on to others...ooops.
Todays card is using the cute Fox Friend stamp by Stampendous.
Products used from Sue`s are:
White pearl card
Crafters Companion papers
Go Create Circle and Scalloped Circle dies
Glamour dust glitter
Pixie dust
Ribbon
Pearls
Promarkers and flexmarkers
Sparkle pen
Stampendous stamp - Fox friend

A close up of the cute image.


and a sideways view.
This really sparkles irl.
Thanks so much for popping by.
Hugs Nic.
💗💗💗💗💗

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

oo he is cute and a very beautiful card Sue.
glad you oke again.

gr karin

Janette said...

Love this, so cute.x

Ann said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, I love it. I am looking to find this amazing paper by Sara here in Sweden.


Kind Regards

Ann

Dorrie said...

Really cute Nic, hope you are well and rested for Christmas. Merry Christmas