Sunday 28 August 2016

Wild Rose Studio Cat die and papers.

Good morning all.
Sorry that I have been absent, I have being away for a few days and celebrated another Birthday and Wedding Anniverary.
Here is a card made using the new Wild Rose Studio products that Sue has had in the shop.
I made this card for a special friends Birthday.
I used the Wild Rose Studio Cat & Moon die, matching Cat & Moon circular sentiment stamp and the Peach Blossom papers.

A close up of the sweet kitty which I have lightly inked and added some sparkle.

and a sideways view.
Thanks for looking.
I will be showcasing the Wild Rose Studio christmas stamps soon.
Hugs Nic.
xxx

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous Sue and so elegant,
Gr Karin

~@ngie~ said...

absolutely stunning darl... I love everything about it :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway