Thursday 20 June 2013

Woodware Friend

Good morning all. It has gone a bit grey and drizzling today so a good day to stay indoors and craft.
I have another of the Woodware clear stamps to share with you today.
This is the friend stamp and it comes with a selection of sentiments to use with the main friend wording.
I stamped the image out on to the blue paper and then paper pieced some of the letters and raised them up with 3d foam pads.
A little bit of ribbon, doodling and a pearl and that's it.
 

I love these stamps and I think they look great paper pieced or you could just colour your letters in.

And a sideways view.
I am not sure what Sue has left in these stamps so fingers crossed this one is still in stock.
Thanks for popping by :D
Hugs Nic.xx


1 comment:

~@ngie~ said...

hey Sue.... a fantatsic card... I do love that stamp... so much you can do with it & I love the 3D'ing of some of the letters :) I love the Dp's & the distressing :)

love n hugz Angie xXx