Friday 14 June 2013

Some for the men.

Good afternoon all.
The weather has gone a bit dull here but that means time to craft indoors :D
Today I have some quick male cards to share with you.

For my 1st card I have used this Woodware stamp set which comes with the sentiment too.
I used a piece of acetate on the back and randomly scribbled it with promarkers and then I sprinkled with blending solution to get the fab water effect.
 
For the 2nd card I used a sentiment set from Sue`s which has the moustache on it and just stamped the moustache with different inks and then sentiment is from a woodware stamp set, I think.
A bit of twine and kraft card (Sue has just had some fabulous packs of kraft card in)
 
For my 3rd card I used the Marianne Designs Penny Farthing die cut with black card. I embossed the back piece and then rubbed metallic wax over it.
The greeting is from my stash.
Thanks so much for popping by and do pop in as Sue has had some restocks of dies in as well as other yummy things ;D
Hugs Nic.xx

No comments: