Thursday 16 May 2013

Marianne Designs - Vintage

Good afternoon, I am back again with another card for you,  I have lots of posts in draft so we should be good for a few months.lol
I have been in to drop some samples off to Sue today including this one if you want to see it in the flesh.Lots of new goodies in, including new stamps,dies and embellies.
For todays card I have used one of the new Marianne Designs cling Vintage stamps.
 
Products used from Sue are:
Marianne design - vintage stamp
Lace
Cream card
Adhesive pearl swirls
Cheery Lynn frame
Cheery Lynn butterflies
Cheery Lynn corner
Frantage embossing powders
Pearls
First edition papers

Close up of the stamp.

And a sideways view.
Thanks for popping by , I will back again in a couple of days.:D
Hugs Nic.xx

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Gorgeous card girls x