Wednesday 19 December 2012

Stampendous snowy postcards

Good morning all.I hope you are all well.I think this will be the last post here now until after christmas as i work in retail i will rushed off my little toes now and with only 2 days off for christmas i am going to make the most of it and spend it with my family oh and eating yummy food too :D
So for my final cards i thought i would share all my Snowy postcard cards with you.
I think this has to be my most used stamp this year and i plan on making all my family cards with this over the next couple of days.
So here are my virtual christmas cards for you all :D








 
There they all are and i am sure this stamp will be used year after year.Sue still has a couple of these stamps left if you want to start next years cards early.
Thanks so much for popping and on behalf of Sue,myself, Jane and Tina i would like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and all the very best for 2013.
See you in the New Year.
Hugs Nic.xxxx

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Wonderful cards coops. Like you it's all rush here. I could not believe the number of peeps doing their big shops at 10pm last night!!!!!!!!!!!
I am off today then it's all hell let loose from tomorrow! Still, it all brings in the pennies LOL.
Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year :o)
Jackie xx