Monday 29 October 2012

Wild Rose Studio - Annabelle with Sledge

Good morning all.I hope you are all well.Half term for the children here this week and it is blooming freezing.There is another craft fair this weekend at Cheadle Guild Hall 10am till 2pm again and the hall was full at the last one so fingers crossed for this one too.Thanks to all of you who came along to the last one :D
So on to my card which is another of the stamps by Wild Rose Studio, this one is Annabelle with sledge.
I have used the fabulous cheery lynn holly flourish from sue`s, the poinsettas i won.Papers are from my stash and i have coloured the image with my Pro and Flexmarkers.Some snowtex that i then sprinkled with glamour dust all available from sue.
 

Close up, the snowtex gives a lovely effect.

And a sideways view.
Thanks so much for popping by :D
Hugs Nic.xxx

2 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image the colours and the poinsettia.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

This card is lovely .....♫♪ Nicki ♫♪