Thursday 2 August 2012

Some more inkylicious - gone fishing

Good morning all.I hope you all made the most of the sunshine last week.Only a couple more weeks at work and then i have a fortnight off and it looks like some of it will be spent decorating the bedroom and kitchen.So on to a card.I have used the fabulous Gone fishing stamp set by Inkylicious.A great stamp set for those dreaded male cards.I just went with a cas design.

 I used a white card blank.black card for matting, stamps& sentiment from the Gone fishing set, Distress inks and a bit of embossing and job done.

 A close up .

And a sideways view.
I know Sue did still have 1 of these stamp sets still in stock the other day but don`t shout at me if it has gone.I `m sure Sue can order it in if your really want it.:D
Thanks for popping by and do nip in to the shop and see whats new.
Hugs Nic.xx

No comments: