Sunday 1 July 2012

Wild rose studio - Bella sleeping

Good morning all.I have another of the Wild rose studio stamps to share with yout today.
I have used the sweet Bella sleeping clear stamp, so cute.
I coloured the image with Promarkers and Flexmarkers.
Papers from my stash and other bits.lol.
  
A front view,. perfect stamp for a new baby card.

Close of the image, i added some stickles stardust for a little sparkle.


And a sideways view.
Thanks so much for looking and also Sue has just had in some new Indigo Blu stamps and Inkylicios stamps due in or they may have arriced by now :D
Have a good Sunday
Hugs Nic.xx

3 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Coops, this is so totally adorable, your colourwork is ace (as always) and I love the sparkly clouds. LOVE IT!! Hugs Sxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is beautiful, I like the image the colours the bow and flowers.
Kevin xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Coops,love the image and wonderful papers.xxx