Tuesday 3 April 2012

belladonna - janna prosvirina

hello all.
i have another card to share with you today using the belladonna stamp by crafts and me.as you can tell i really love this stamp and i think its nice to see a stamp in different colour ways.
i have used the go create ovals and scalloped ovals to create the easel card and the cheery lyn fanciful flourish.a kaisercraft sentiment and some very old k&co papers from my stash.

 a view of the card in full.this does not need to be supported and stands up by the middle image oval resting on the sentiment.

 a view of the top piece.you need to make the main base of your easel with a good heavy card.i have used some of sues pearl card which is a really good weight.

and finally a close up of belladonna.
thanks so much for popping by, means a lot.
for full details of products used (promarker colours etc). please see my personal BLOG HERE.
luv nic,.xx

1 comment:

McCrafty's Cards said...

I saw this on Coop's blog and it is stunning !!!! the more I see it the more I like it !!!
Kevin xx