Saturday 3 July 2010

handsome oakley.

good morning all,dt member nic here.today i have another of the new whiff of joy city girls collection to share with you.this gorgeous chap is handsome oakley,check out that toned tum.lol.i also have business willow to show you which i will upload tomorrow.all the new city girls are in stock at crafty urchins.grab them quick. so products used are navy cardstock.papers are dovecraft vintage funky.buttons down the side which crafty urchins sell in little tubs and i have lots and lots,hehe.handsome oakley coloured with promarkers and an hero arts sentiment.
promarkers used are
skin=almond,putty,sunkissed pink,coral
hair=buttercup,vanilla,sandstone,caramel.
jeans=pastel blue,cornflower,china blue,midnight blue.
top=apricot,ginger,spice,burnt orange.
polo neck=satin,pastel beige.
jacket and shoes=cocoa,chestnut,walnut,shale.

and a sideways view.
thanks so much for looking.
have a fab day and do pop back tomorrow to see business willow :)
ttfn
luv coops.xxxxx


7 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Hiya Nic, another stunner of a card hun - Oakley is rather fit LOL! Brilliant. Hugs, Sxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I think Oakley needs to show my hubby his tum lol
Great card Nic, I've got those papers but haven't used them yet, need to get them out me thinks...
Great sentiment
hugs shell xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Nic
A fabulous card,love the DP's you have used,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Janette said...

Hi Nic,Do you fancy him or what...lol....no,he is rather dishy and I love the card,it's fab as always.....have a fab week-end.xxx

Messi Jessi said...

He's a pretty cool guy! Fab - love the papers and the buttons are great xx

Mina said...

stunning card Nic...the buttons are fab
Mina xxx

Vicky said...

This card is brill, I love the colours, the image well actually I love everything about it!!! I've just noticed you live in Cheadle, I'm originally from Stoke-On-Trent so I occasionly used to go to Cheadle when I was a teenager...Anyway enjoy whats left of your weekend & take care.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx